A list of things I thought about today while reading POA Pack of Lies:
- I wish Hadley, Grier, and Lethe made a BFF Triad
- Gwyllgi sound downright unattractive… but I’m strangely attracted anyway…
- Morning breath is a hard no
- Ambrose is an unapologetic killer but he really makes me laugh. Da#n his charisma!
- Midas – proof that females (no matter the species or wraith inhabited) are drawn to males with issues (if they’re hot and have abs…). He’s a fictional character and I’M drawn to him!
- I so do NOT want Hadley’s job
- I wish Hadley’s hair was a smidge longer
- I go to Walmart – a lot – seriously glad I do not have a gwyllgi sniffer
- When I completely and irrevocably fell in love with Atlanta’s POA… Star Trek jammies…
- If I were pocket-sized I would love to kick back and pocket snuggle Hailey Edwards – I mean, with her imagination what kind of S#*! comes out of her mouth when her fingers aren’t tapping away?!
- Being able to speak to someone while stinking to high heaven and not be embarrassed – I worship thee oh gifted one…
- I would totally decorate my Faraday penthouse in grey and blue, have a robot chef and house cleaner and use my new free time to ponder life’s big questions (like cream of wheat or oatmeal).
- Midas tents 👀
- It’s 5 o’clock somewhere
- Hadley makes me cry-laugh (better pee before chapter 3)
- Tisdale is one scary, scary woman (love her)
- Fried chicken sounds amazing
- As if roaches weren’t already on the World’s Most Disgusting Bug List – Edwards made them gross(er)
- Is it too soon to ask for POA #3?
- Is it too soon to send a handcrafted One Ring friends forever gift to Edwards (myyyyy precious)?
Edward’s second POA is nothing short of brilliant – the characters, the storyline, the friendships, and even the sneaky wraiths – all of it – finger-licking-good (whoops, still thinking about buckets of fried chicken). As the almost, new Potentate of Atlanta, Hailey is doing a bang-up job of filling some Linus sized shoes… this new gig may just work. If only that witchborn fae coven wasn’t still lurking about Atlanta…
Thank you so much for stopping by! If you still need your copy of Pack of Lies, digital or otherwise, the Amazon link is below. If you would like to receive an email when I post new reviews, Subscribe Now!